domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

Weekly Brush-up (1-31-11///2-06-11)

Swim: 2x [4400mts (1hr 37min)

Managed to hit my main key workouts of 100’s @ threshold pace with :10 rest. I did 12x with a best of 1.44 and 1.50 as my slowest.

Bike: 3x [5hrs 24min (123.9kms)

All 3 rides were solid workouts including the trainer ride were I almost pass out. Managed to do 2x of main key workout during Sunday's long ride.

Run: 5x [3hrs 34min (34.4kms)

Frequency and consistency, day in and day out, volume keeps building. Threshold run went ok-not spectacular.

Totals: 10hrs 35 min

Another good week completed. Building my frequency and volume over the last couple of weeks. Another 5x sessions of running, a couple of solid workout.  My main focus keeps on been specific training to finish up the race.  Long ride on Sunday went good, close to 3 hours also long Tuesday's long run was successful and showed some signs of improvement. Let’s get the job done and keep on moving.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario