domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

Weekly Brush-up 08/22/11 - 08/28/11

Swimming: 0x 0hrs 0mts

Cycling: 3x (94hrs 58min [136km]

Running: 3x (2hrs 24min [17miles]

Totals: 7hrs 42min

*Notes: This one of those weeks I will like to get out of my system as quick as possible. It has been without a doubt my WORST weeks since my Dengue Infection and sickness in November last year.  Aside from my long ride on Saturday nothing went good, it was all a struggled. I surely can’t do anything about IRENE, the hurricanes that hit our island for 3 days. Pools were closed, streets were flooded and the ocean well you imagine. It is now game time to Augusta 70.3, about 4 weeks to go and I am definitely not looking good. I am starting to adjust my goal for the race from going for a PB to trying to finish. This is in due part to how shitty I feel during workouts, I have no speed for running and I have lost my feel for the water. I don’t know what to say, I could’ve HTFU some more and fit in a couple of trainer rides or running under the rain and make this a better week, for some reason I didn’t. I don’t know what to expect anymore, I’ll go in to the next weeks and see what pops out. I Will love to feel like a BAMF by September 25th.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario