martes, 25 de enero de 2011

Weekly Brush-Up No.3

Swimming: 1x (34min) 1500mts

Cycling: 0x

Running: 2x (97min) 9 millas

total: 2hrs 11min

Tough week overall, not because of training or hard workouts but because of sickness. I became very sick this week and could barely talk by Thursday. I had to take 5 days off from training and if you know me, you know I just hate missing workouts when I’m forced to. Anyways know and I better and it’s time get back to business and what the plan is. Because of this interruption and I’m now 7 weeks away from goal race and reality has hit in. I cannot expect of train like I will PB in this race. There is just not enough time. So after some thinking my goals are down to just finishing the event, avoid walking as much as I can and be part of history. I’m about 53 days away and I plan on not taking an off day for the remainder of the way. Main focus now is to race simulate as much as possible and just do race specific workouts, no garbage miles or km’s. So I better start working and thinking positive, I know I can do it, I just need a little bit of help from destiny and hold back the cramps just a little. I plan on taking this race just as a Sunday ride, the race will start on the run/walk part and If I got something left I should be all right.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario