martes, 21 de junio de 2011

Weekly Brush-up 06-13-11/06-19-11

Swimming: [3hrs 34min (9300mts)]

Cycling: [1hrs 05min (33km)]

Running: [4hrs 09min (26miles)]

Totals: 8hrs 49min

Notes: Again will keep this very brief and short. I was once again unable to hit the streets for my rides and I am getting bored by the minute on my trainer. Otherwise I was ok, swimming over 9000mts for the week and kept my consistency on the running with 5 sessions and 26 total miles ran. I have a couple of reasons why I’m hating bike training at the moment, even if they sound pussy I write them as a not to self.

  • I don’t have a training partner or get invited to rides
  • I don’t have a car rack to transport my bike hassle free
  • I have a LOT of fear to accidents and cars crashing me out
  • I don’t have a LARGE enough area to cycle safely
  • Can’t see to accommodate bike training with other workouts
  • I can’t ride out directly from my house, stupid rough neighborhood
  • WHATEVER CRAP I CAN THINK OF IN THE MORNING TO NOT WAKE UP EARLY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario