domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2009

Surprise!!!! My 2010 season plan is done

So after a lot of thinking, budgeting and begging, I signed up for an International Event for 2010. The Miami Ironman 70.3, thanks to one of my friends for a late push , I took the step and we’ll be making the trip together. I have to admit that even though I”m happy , I’m also very concern with how much money is involved- More on that later.  So I decided that this year I want only good performances, and the only way to make that possible is with less events and more training. So for 2010, My goals 1 mod. Iron-Distance event in March/ a sprint or Olympic in June and then, the main event in October. Look what I got in the email…

Dear Emmanuel,

Congratulations! You are now registered for IRONMAN 70.3 MIAMI. Please check the event's official website for updates: http://www.ironmanmiami.com

View your complete registration details »

IRONMAN 70.3 MIAMI logo

Hello and Welcome to the 2010 Ironman 70.3 Miami

We at Miami Tri Events & Excel Events and Productions are working hard so that you have a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Throughout the following weeks and prior to the event we will be sending you important updates and more details about the race, such as your wave start times, predicted weather and water conditions, where to go for an early packet pick-up, etc.

1 comentario: