jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Weekly Brush-up 09/05/11 – 09/12/11

SWIMMING: 3hrs 27min [8850mts]

CYCLING: 4hrs 14min [122.1km]

RUNNING: 4hrs 25min [28 miles]

TOTALS: 12hrs 06min

*Notes: A little behind schedule with this one but I’ve been kind of out my mind lately with all the travel hassle and last minute changes. This was a good week overall. I make some changes and dropped a couple of double sessions in and effort to regain freshness for my last week of hard training. I was particularly happy with both my long 12miles run on Thursday and my long ride on Saturday. On both I was super consistent, improved as the workout got on and finished not feeling like I was going to die. I also had a decent tempo run on Sunday beating last week’s time for the same workout by about 40 seconds. Swimming just keep constant, nothing spectacular there although I think I lack the intensity. That intensity that got me swimming my faster last year by Miami 70.3. Now I have the volume lots lets just wait and see which one yields the better benefits. Going into my last weeks is just a matter of keeping some intensity, reduce some volume, avoid injuries and pump up for the race. I will create a new definition for HTFU after this trip, that’s for sure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario