Well after some a bad patch with me health, I am finally doing some (not much) but I am back moving. I’ve been trying to run as many days as I can for just 20 minutes to create a high frequency habit. I have feel ok, with the normal lack of power and stamina. I was surprise to find out how normal I felt during my first swim in 37 days. I’ve also, work some on my bike fit position to try and be comfortable while been aggressive.
I’ve done a little bit of research on my bests past races. I’ll like to go back to my 2009 Joyuda Performance and certain things I was doing that allowed me to do that. I beat a lot of people that day that completely dominated me this year. I know not walking is the key for me and if I ever get a cramp free day in triathlon a lot of hearts will be broken.
Now into the races. I am all set!
- March 19,2011 Ironman San Juan 70.3 (go under 6 on short prep)
- *May 1rst Roselyn Sanchez triathlon for Life sprint tri
- June Rincon sprint tri (Go under 1.15 and dispute age group podium)
- August Dorado Olympic tri (Use it as race prep for Augusta)
- September 25, 2011 Ironman Augusta 70.3 (Establish a PR and run a 2hr half marathon)
*Not sure, thinking about it
So, a challenging schedule that will require a lot of training and sacrifice. I learn a lot this year in terms of what is needed to do well in long distance tri. I hope this is the season when I can put it all together.