lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

2011 Season Races Scheldue

Well after some a bad patch with me health, I am finally doing some (not much) but I am back moving.  I’ve been trying to run as many days as I can for just 20 minutes to create a high frequency habit.  I have feel ok, with the normal lack of power and stamina.  I was surprise to find out how normal I felt during my first swim in 37 days. I’ve also, work some on my bike fit position to try and be comfortable while been aggressive.

 

images  untitled

I’ve done a little bit of research on my bests past races. I’ll like to go back to my 2009  Joyuda Performance and certain things I was doing that allowed me to do that. I beat a lot of people that day that completely dominated me this year.  I know not walking is the key for me and if I ever get a cramp free day in triathlon a lot of hearts will be broken.

Now into the races. I am all set!

  1. March 19,2011 Ironman San Juan 70.3 (go under 6 on short prep)
  2. *May 1rst Roselyn Sanchez triathlon for Life sprint tri
  3. June Rincon sprint tri (Go under 1.15 and dispute age group podium)
  4. August Dorado Olympic tri (Use it as race prep for Augusta)
  5. September 25, 2011 Ironman Augusta 70.3 (Establish a PR and run a 2hr half marathon)

*Not sure, thinking about it

So, a challenging schedule that will require a lot of training and sacrifice.  I learn a lot this year in terms of what is needed to do well in long distance tri. I hope this is the season when I can put it all together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario